I suppose it would be just awful to admit that I’ve enjoyed taking a breather from blogging. But I’m confessing it! I’ve been able to focus on some really brave steps at Gadanke. The first? The entire website received a major overhaul by my husband, Martin!
I’m cheering so loudly about this huge achievement at the journal shop.
Welcome to Gadanke’s new home!
We could not have done this without all of your continued support. Thank you. I appreciate you! Here’s what’s new:
- Enjoy free domestic shipping on orders over $30.
- Flip through more photos of each product – like the baby journal and travel journal.
- See why I believe folks will love Gadanke journals just like you do.
- Join our affiliate program!
- Meet our team. (We’re getting so big!)
- No more Paypal as an intermediary. You can securely shop directly with your credit card.
Next up, I’ve got some pretty cool news to share with you. It may involve HGTV. See you on Monday!
I was flipping through the pages of my She journal last night when I couldn’t sleep, when I saw this entry. It’s another really easy tag project.
Isn’t the tag cute?! Here’s what I used:
To make the tag:
1. Stick three pieces of paper tape on the tag to represent the candle sticks.
2. Draw wicks and flames.
3. Color the reinforcement around the hole yellow to pull everything together.
4. Open the binding of your journal, and pop it in.
6. Date your entry.
I wrote a letter to my mom for this journal entry. True, she’ll probably never read it since it’s in my journal and all! But that’s not the point. I was thinking about how she always made us feel so special for our birthdays. Isn’t it a lucky thing to feel loved? It felt important to document that.