Hello March Stories
Hello to a month that’s nearly half-over. Hello to beautiful symphony music and a new bright red sweater that isn’t mine in Germany. And hello to eventually coming back to Montana and soaking in warm hugs and kisses from my 95 year-old grandma that I’m missing so much today.
So many worlds, so much to do
so little done, such things to be.
Alfred, Lord Tennyson, beloved British poet
What types of stories do you want to celebrate as a new season streams toward us? I’ve rounded up some ideas to help you capture some of those beautiful narratives. Enjoy.
- Make paper shamrocks. I’d love to see some of these on the cover of a bright yellow home journal or a kid’s journal for a punch of contrast.
- Build this quick paper bunting across a journal page (or your journal’s cover) with scraps of pretty paper.
- Add an envelope to your journal to hold Easter notes. And of course! Turn those envelopes into the cutest little bunnies.
- Adhere these sweet little butterflies throughout your journal. (This is on my wish list)
- Build these simple paper bunnies and chicks out of paper. I’d paste them on a journal page, then fill all the white space behind them with handwritten stories.
- Paste a photo on one of the tags in your journal then write a story on the back.
Are you seeing signs of spring where you are? (Or autumn for my southern hemisphere friends!) Do you find yourself adding subtle changes to your journal? (I’m wanting to paste butterflies everywhere and write in green and pink. haha) Do tell!