Hello February Stories
Hello to a new month. Hello to a frosty ski trip before leaving Montana. And hello to a season of love stories.
What is most important to me must be spoken, made verbal and shared, even at the risk of having it bruised or misunderstood.
Audre Lorde, Caribbean-American writer and activist
What types of love stories do you think we’ll experience this month? I’ve gathered some creative ideas for documenting moments in your month. Enjoy the inspiration.
- Embellish the cover of your journal with these paper tapes filled with hearts and flowers.
- The free printable is no longer available here, but I think that these enormous conversation candy hearts on paper would be easy to duplicate. Sew them shut like shown. Or just hole punch them and add to your journal.
- This Valentine’s Day printable is meant to be wall art. Scale it down, print it, and add it to your journal. On the back, journal about what these words of patience mean to you.
- Grab a sheet of pink paper and print an email you’ve received this month. Fold it up. Tuck it in a mini envelope or pocket in your journal. Decorate.
- Draw a giant heart in the center of your page; doodle patterns all around it. Then write a message in the center.
Are you working on a creative project right now? Perhaps a journal? Do tell! (If you have any pictures you’d like to share, leave me the link below, too.)