January Giveaway Day
As the cold of winter moves along, I find myself curling in a quilt with a mug of hot chocolate and my journal a bit more often. This is the season when I’m most conscious of words like soul and poems like “January” by John Updike:
The days are short,
The sun a spark
Hung thin between
The dark and dark.
I think it’s because when the sun goes down for the night (and afternoon?!), I want to bed down myself. This month’s giveaway from two small business gals feels like a nice addition to this seasonal warmth I think we’re looking for within.
**giveaway is now closed. thank you. congrats to our winners: Kara and Juliette**
20€ gift certificate credit to Euroscents at Scentsy
Suzanne is an expat mom in Germany, and she had the same questions so many of us have had as expats: what kind of work can I do to help my family financially (and myself emotionally) in this new world? And where the heck can I find a sweet smelling candle to make my home smell like magic? That’s when she became a Scentsy independent consultant.
Ships to UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Luxembourg
$25 gift certificate to JennaFisher at Scentsy
Jenna is also a mom. She calls the US home, and she fills her space with sweet candle smells from her shop… especially this one. She has a knack for matching people with the perfect wick-less candle scents, and she loves to host Scentsy parties with her friends in town.
Ships to Canada and USA
**giveaway is now closed. thank you**
- Leave a comment to enter. Tell us about a memory you have of a certain smell from when you were young. Also include the country where you live (we’ll draw a winner from each Scentsy gal’s district).
- One entry per household please.
- Giveaway closes on Wednesday 1/30/2013 at midnight MST (aka midnight in Montana)
- Winners will be announced here and emailed.
- Feel free to tweet, facebook, or share this giveaway to show our support to these small shops and the people behind them. Good luck!